Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Full moon greetings!

We are having another wave of powerful planetary shifts lately..are you feeling it? For some it is peaceful and joyful, others are struggling with physical challenges, and many people in my life are doing core-level, deep belief clearing and shifting.

What are you experiencing?

According to several sources, some major globeshift energy arrived over the Spring Equinox--last weekend--and now we are integrating that. We just had the full moon in Libra last night--shining light on relationship and partnership patterns--and the holiday of Passover began, with its emphasis on liberation from Mitzrayim. I really like that word, because it not only refers to Egypt, where the Jews were enslaved, but also to narrow, constricted places. And of course it is also Easter, which many do not realize is closely linked to Passover because the last supper was a Passover Seder! So, a time of death and rebirth, letting go and resurrection.

This is a time when so many of us are truly becoming free of patterns, beliefs, outmoded ways of relating that have kept up limited and constricted. It's also time when so many of us are asking, "What kind of life, and what kind of world do I want to help create and participate in?"

I am feeling extremely grateful these days, for the repatterning that is going on for me around relationships, and for the many wonderful new people and experiences that have come into my life since moving to Santa Fe, New Mexico in June of 2008. Wow. I am happily making plans for my first real garden ever, as the dry windy spring begins to warm up and hint of summer ahead.

For those of you going through a time of loss, a dark night of the soul, health challenges or other difficult shifts, my heart goes out to you. I have been there too..I would say most of the last 10 years I've been dealing with such things, and in other periods of my life as well.

What I can say is the dawn arrives when we least expect it. It arrives in its own mysterious timing. Things can shift in an instant, just as the ground looks barren and frozen, and one day the green shoots are just there. Stay open, keep asking for grace, and relax in the knowledge that you are loved. I can't remember now where I read this but "Miracles always follow chaos!"

I recently was initiated as a giver of the Oneness Blessing, formerly called Deeksha, for the purpose of being a clearer channel for the Divine, and to assist clients and others in their spiritual evolution. (as well as my own!). I feel some positive shifts and more love and connection already, and I know I am still integrating this. I will be letting you know how I plan to offer this as it can be done by distance via intention as soon as I am clear.

I have another round of events coming up--here is a sneak preview. First, I'll lead a free teleclass on a prosperity topic a few days before we go into the next Joyful Manifesting Intensive, 5 days beginning on April 14th. This program can be done by anyone from anywhere as it is not phone or internet based. For you loyal fans who have reaped great breakthroughs and manifestations from past Intensives--mark your calendars and sign up now at www.joyfulmanifesting.com.

Many blessings and joyful manifesting to you,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment