Sunday, April 11, 2010

The dance of success

Hi..I hardly feel like writing about business, right now--yet I have such a clear sense that I want to help people in business discover their aliveness. Whatever I end up offering I don't think it's going to look anything like conventional business coaching!

All I can say is, if you want to feel attract-ive, do what makes you feel alive and then you will attract more of what makes you feel alive. (PLEASE quote me on that!)

I've just spent a weekend dancing with a group, led by Sara Pagano, a well known 5 rhythms teacher. Our theme was flow--one of the 5 rhythms. We explored ideas like "How do you flow with resistance? How do you let your stuck places flow?" I haven't quite wrapped my brain around even the question yet--but my body danced it all weekend. Spending my weekend dancing makes me feel abundant, alive and magnetic! I will be curious to prove the "build the field and they will come" theory. I haven't sent out nearly as many emails as I am supposed to, I am supposed to keep reminding people of the many events I have coming up this week, but my heart isn't in it--you could say I have spring fever pretty bad :). Plus my autoresponder program is being really annoying this weekend.

Oops--excuse me--I've been having an Eeyore moment. Anyone know what I mean?

So this is a post to say hello, share a moment and oh yes! To clarify, because there have been inconsistent dates reported for these events:

Tomorrow, Monday April 12th at 2pm Eastern, noon Mountain, 11am Pacific
"Opening Up to Receive more abundance" --a one hour free tele-session.
Dial 1-712-432-1600 121233#

Tuesday night, April 13th: live repatterning group at Santa Fe Soul
from 7-8:30 pm. "Cash Flow Jump Start"--a self explanatory topic.

Finally on Wednesday, the Joyful Manifesting Intensive, 5 days of distance
sessions you can do from anywhere, for powerful energy clearing and obstacle
removal. I do 98% of the work for you by proxy. For breakthroughs, momentum
and miracles. (they do happen)

Life is a-bun-dance,
Shakin it with joy tonight in Santa Fe,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment