Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day - A Self Love Manifesto

I am loving myself today, and I invite you to do the same in your own unique way. Because you've got to "Make your own kind of music, Sing Your Own Special Song" as the Mamas and the Papas sang many years ago.

I Am Loving Myself Today

I am loving myself by making an altar with a mirror on it, that I and others will dance in front of. Below the mirror it says: Dear Ones, Help me Love What I See in this Mirror, and Let It Show.

I am loving myself by chanting and singing full out, even though my new roomate can hear me. I am loving the sound of my free voice ringing out.

I am loving myself by affirming that I am beautiful, unique and deserving of a loving caring partner who I really want to be with, who really wants to be with me, and that a relationship way more fulfilling than any I've ever had, is on its way to me this year.

I am loving myself by freely admitting and embracing my right, desire and ability to make a truly abundant living, that I can no longer accept "just enough to get by" when life's feast is before me.

I am loving myself by letting my voice be heard and the love in my heart shine out, in my spiritual community, "The Celebration" in Santa Fe, New Mexico, and by writing online and sharing my essence in this way.

I am loving and celebrating myself with a wonderful Trager healing session, singing karaoke and dancing on Valentine's Day.

I am loving myself by refusing to feel any kind of self pity even though I am single and 54. Even though I have never been legally married or had children. Even though my last partner died of cancer in 2006.

I am one with the heart of the Goddess, I am maiden, mother and crone, I am love, I am beauty, I am every woman and every woman is me.

I have had my heart broken, and my innocence shattered, but I take my place in the Divine Resurgence of the Divine Feminine TODAY.

Love and Light to all of you, my dear Divine Sisters and Brothers,
thank you for being in my life, and thank you for being.

Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment