Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Get Your Gratitude in Gear tomorrow night & all month!


To inspire you, here's an article on the neuroscience of gratitude: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ocean-robbins/having-gratitude-_b_1073105.html?ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false   (thanks to Adela Rubio for sharing this)

In honor of gratitude month I am posting on my Facebook fan page, 21 days of saying three things I'm grateful for.  As I do this, and look for things to be grateful for, more good stuff happens!  Come join me if you'd like to participate at Solopreneur Woman on Facebook and get your gratitude energy in gear!

Also, tomorrow night November 9th, I have a teleclass called "Get Your Gratitude in Gear" to celebrate and reinforce this month of gratitude.  We've all been told that gratitude is good for us, and that it's always good to be thankful, but how do you do it when life isn't going your way, when the money isn't there, or whatever is showing up that we don't want..?

There'll be some teaching and group support and energy work on this call.  It's part of a new series of monthly free teleclasses on "Your Time To Thrive", designed to share my work more widely, introduce myself to new people and reconnect with my tribe, while creating more uplifting vibrations and community. 

Time: 7pm Mountain, 9pm Eastern time. "Get Your Gratitude in Gear" is a one hour teleclass.
It will be recorded.  Dial in to:  1-(218) 237-3840   Guest Pin# 134971

I'm so grateful for you...my blog readers!

In gratitude,
Ellen

PS Please invite others to tomorrow night's call...all are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment