Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What happens in the Manifest Your Mate program?

Manifest Your Mate is a program to move you forward easily, into the happiness, joy and the peaceful heart that comes from having love and a really wonderful partner to add to your life.

We begin this Saturday December 17th at noon Eastern with a live teleclass on “Increasing your Feminine Presence and Magnetism”.  I will lead us in a group Accelerated Belief Clearing, using Resonance Repatterning.   This session is recorded so you can participate even if you can’t be on the call.

After that I will do 8 more belief clearing sessions, one per week.  These sessions will also be the same ABC process except you won’t be on the phone with me.  (’ll explain more about this in a second. )


 Each session has its own theme or topic and these are custom designed for each group, so they are different each time I offer the Manifest Your Mate program. 

For each session, you’ll be given questions to think about before each session takes place, which will be posted on my blog…you’ll also get e-mail reminders when the questions are posted.
Other features of the program:

A recording of the live teleclass, Session 1.  For the 8 distance sessions I will provide detailed session notes within 24/48 hours.  The notes tell you what we worked on and will help you relate what you are experiencing to the session. The notes will also tell you if there are any positive actions or homework from the session. 

So there will be some work to do on your own, which is all self paced.   The goal is to keep the homework simple and doable, and not to overwhelm you—just what is needed to help you integrate the shifts that will happen from the distance sessions.

Apart from the first teleclass, and one other group support call (both of which will be recorded) the rest is done for you via the distance sessions. After the session I provide written session notes so you’ll know what work was done for you, within 24-48 hours.  The notes will also let you know if there are any positive actions or homework you need to do as a follow up.

 All you do is read the notes and do any positive actions or homeowork from the notes.  It's not like school, if you fall 'behind' just catch up as you can.  All the work is done at your convenience, on your schedule. 
What else do you get by signing up?

Within the program itself is more group support, PLUS options for additional private support at a super discount.

There will be one prescheduled support call midway through, where I can work with anyone who needs it, answer questions and help you go deeper.   On request and as needed,  there may be one or two other support calls to be scheduled  as we go. 

What is distance, virtual or proxy work?

I mentioned that the program will include 8 distance sessions.  In distance or proxy work, you don’t have to call in or even tune in at any particular time. 

Whoa--how does this work? I’ll explain more on the December 17th call, but briefly here…in proxy work I tune into the group’s collective energy and see what needs to be repatterned.  That’s a little different than a live session in person or by phone where I would speaking with you and get answers from you in conversation.  

What is the same is that whether live or proxy, I use the same process—which is based on the detailed clearing process contained in the written Resonance Repatterning protocols as guided by my intuition and muscle checking or kinesiology.
My clients LOVE proxy work, especially my Joyful Manifesting 5 day Intensives.  They keep coming back for more because they find it powerful and effective, and yet ultra-convenient.  (What a combination!). During a proxy session you can be traveling, sleeping or doing whatever you want while the work is done for you.  Then you get the notes afterwards.

Distance or proxy work might sound strange or hard to understand if you have not yet experienced me leading a repatterning session.  How can this work as effectively as it does when we are on the phone or working in person?  It works through principles of “nonlocal reality” of Quantum Physics…to try to explain that here could get pretty way out for you.

The best way to understand the ABC work and how it all works, is to experience it.

How can you experience this work directly, and get how proxy works?

You can do that two ways: first way is that I send you a link to a recorded session where you can follow along and experience the work that way.   Just email me at HeartsAbode@gmail.com and ask for it!

The other way for you to sample the work is to actually join us for the first session of Manifest Your Mate.  That's why I'm offering the first session live by teleclass, to encourage you to sample a session.  You'll be able to hear, see and feel how the process works, and to feel things shifting inside yourself as we work.

So I invite you to try the “sample a session” option and plan to attend (or listen to the recording later) the December 17th session at noon Eastern.  What you do is enroll in the program, but if you then decide this is not for you, you can cancel after the first live session and just pay $40, my fee for a single repatterning group session.  I refund you the rest.  I am confident you won’t want a refund but I want this to be as low risk as possible for you, so you’ll feel safe joining us…and so you can get help to manifest your mate. 

‘Cause that’s what it’s all about, after all! 

To learn more, go to this page: www.repattern.com/Manifest_Your_Mate.shtml.

Many blessings and happy manifesting,
Ellen

PS Did you collect the gift I mentioned earlier? It’s for you whether you choose to enroll in the program or not….and I encourage you to share it widely with your single friends.  Just  make sure to tell them where you got it and the link to my blog or website.

It is a powerful healing ritual that was recorded.  It is called “Releasing the Old, Opening to the New” for manifesting a mate.  It’s about an hour and you are welcome to do this on your own. 

To find it, scroll down  to the previous few posts right here in my blog: www.heartsabode.blogspot.com.  The 12/9 post has instructions on how to prepare; the 12/12 post has the recording of the actual ritual.  Enjoy and let me know how you like it.

To reach me directly: HeartsAbode@gmail.com  or call 973-655-1745. 

Again my website is www.repattern.com  where you can learn about Manifest Your Mate, private sessions and other offerings and sign up for my newsletter and monthly free teleseminars.

No comments:

Post a Comment