Sunday, September 13, 2015

Planetary Update - Ease Your Way through Mercury Retrograde

L'shanah tovah -- Happy New Year!  We are about to go into the Rosh Hashanah holiday, the Jewish New Year, a time of remembrance, prayer, cleansing, self forgiveness and forgiving others.  Use this energy, whether you identify as Jewish or not, for letting go and new beginnings. 

If you are feeling powerful energies, and shifts that may not seem directly related to your day to day life, but from a deeper place...welcome to September!  Lots of planets changing direction, Pluto going direct, Venus too (strengthening the 'native' powers of these planets), and everybody's favorite, Mercury Retrograde. Yes, it's here again. 

Did you know I do a proxy (distance) group session to help you ease your way through the Retrograde period?  I can't change the planets (not yet, anyway, give me a few more years to develop my superpowers!), but I can help you shift the way you react to them.   The "regulars" who sign up for these sessions swear they make life easier...

Register here by midnight September 14:  http://www.repattern.com/Mercury_Retrograde.shtml 

Keynotes with Mercury Retrograde--humor, patience, be careful with communications, if  you must sign contracts, read the fine print carefully--and re-read to make sure you read it correctly.   It is a time when our thought processes are less linear, more right brained than usual.  I should know, because I was born under a Mercury retrograde.  An astrologer once told me, "People born under a Mercury retrograde march to a different drummer".  What do you think, dear reader? I'm pretty sure you too will agree that that astrologer was right about me. 

But relax--it should not be as stressful as usual--I for one am really glad to hear it, because the last one was a humdinger! 

Each Mercury Retrograde has its own 'flavor', depending on Mercury's relative position to the other planets. This one will have a focus on partnership and relationships. 

Here's a take from a different astrologer than the two I usually quote from, on the upcoming retrograde...http://astrologyking.com/mercury-retrograde


That site, astrologyking.com, has some interesting information about the September 13 solar eclipse and the healing of broken hearts:  http://astrologyking.com/solar-eclipse-september-2015

Karyl Jackson is another astrologer who writes well on the retrograde, and this article has broader explanations too.   http://www.alphatrends.com/

So, from me, you can get repatterned for Mercury retrograde, and this is also a GREAT time to do 
some ancestral clearing (Special price on 3 session package of Ancestral Alchemy, through mid November) or some in-depth one on one work around relationships or money....

Enjoy the powerful energies, and let me know how I can support you  on your journey to greater happiness, fulfillment and prosperity. I'm here for you. 

Many blessings,
Ellen

If you're ready to sign up for Mercury retrograde, the link again is: 
http://www.repattern.com/Mercury_Retrograde.shtml   (sign up by midnight tomorrow night 9/14)

No comments:

Post a Comment