Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Invocation for Transformation Support for complete alignment with Light

Perhaps this invocation for this sacred task will be of service to you.

>From The Light of the Mother/Father God That I Am, and from The Power and the Love of the Mother/Father God That I Am, I call forth all of the highest Beings of pure Love and Light from this unto the 12th Dimension to be present with me now.

I call forth Creator Source. I call forth my Higher Self. I call forth the Divine Mother. I call forth Lord Metatron, Archangel Sandalphon, Archangel Gabriel, and Archangel Zadkiel. I call forth Lord Matreiya and St. Germain. I call forth the Light Beings from Arcturus, Sirius, Orion and Telos. I call in the Christ Light.

I ask and commit to working with you as you work with me to be in alignment, resonance and rapport with all aspects of my Creation on all planes of existence. I ask for assistance and empowerment to be in alignment, resonance and rapport with The One Mind of God.

In my stillness, away from distraction, I ask to be prepared to engage with the 12th dimension of Original Thought and the 11th dimension of Original Feeling, no longer bound by third dimensional thought or logic.

I call forth help and collaboration to assist me in dissolving all untruths, discrepancies and distortions that I hold about myself and all others. I devotionally commit to doing my part as you do yours to assist and empower me, through graceful experience, to make the leap in consciousness that assures my passage into the New World.

In this moment I ask you, Dear God, to further open my heart and mind, and direct my thoughts and words, as I become clearer about who I Am. I call upon Jeshua and Mary to help me clearly see the golden threads of my Oneness and love for all.

This invocation is spoken as a manner of love for all and for myself, and to link me with you to make the conditions of my life ripe for my transformation. I accept this power of transmutation.

And so it is with great love and deep respect that I say thank you in advance knowing my words have been heard, my heart stands behind my words and you are here.

I Am That I AM. I AM That I AM. And so it is. And so I let it be so.

Copyright Maureen Moss 2010. I ask that you include my name and websites as this is part of a greater body of work.
http://www.worldpuja.org
http://www.maureenmoss.com

I wish you each love, joy, blessings, clarity and abundance. May Grace follow you wherever you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment