Saturday, March 10, 2012

Another fantastic easy to use tool!

Thanks to my friend Elise Miller, a wonderful healer and creative human being here in Santa Fe, I have learned a new tool, which she turned me onto, called the Emotion Code. Created by chirorpractor Bradley Nelson, it is a very very simple to learn and to do, yet powerful process to clear trapped emotions.  You do need to know how to do muscle testing, something I am planning to teach soon, or you can also use a pendulum.


Many physical issues, relationship and prosperity blocks can be rapidly cleared using this process and it's a miliion times simpler to learn than the Resonance Repatterning system. 


The skill level, and where you may want the support of a practitioner, is in asking the right questions and also trusting the muscle testing.  You can easily learn this by buying Dr. Nelson's book at www.healerslibrary.com and learn more there about the Emotion Code. I am happy to support you also with sessions of this work and coaching for those who are learning to do it themselves.


I have been seeing some remarkable shifts in clients and in myself from this work..even though I've been "clearing" for many years.


Let me know if you do check it out, what you experience...and happy to speak with you about it further, so give me a call at 505-473-0969.


Happy Clearing, y'all
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment