Saturday, March 16, 2013

Wow: Resonance Repatterning World Summit (fr*ee)

I'm so excited...you will be too, if you join us....Resonance Repatterning, the main modality I've used to create powerful transformations for myself and thousands of clients, is stepping out onto the world stage with a weeklong free telesummit.  

Experience sessions on all kinds of topics, all for free! My session is coming up on Saturday March 23, at 4pm Eastern, and it's called "Confident, Clear and Courageous".  Could you use some more of that, for your relationships, career and business?  

Please spread the word!  Help us reach more people with this powerful work...it begins in just 2 days.  To join , go here...you must sign up on this page to get all the details: www.repatterningworldsummit.com. 

My website is www.repattern.com. 

See you at the Summit? 



No comments:

Post a Comment