Monday, February 1, 2010

Future Self Help?

In the quantum physics universe, time is not just linear. We are being influenced by the past, present and potential futures. Here is a fabulous technique that helps you create what you want now..by bringing back wisdom and guidance from your future.

Whatever you are trying to develop in yourself, or create in your life now..imagine a future version of yourself who has already developed or achieved that. Allow that future self to guide, inspire and gift you with her/his wisdom!

Now that's what I call self help :).

Here is a message I recently received in a self-session, from my Future Self. I hope it inspires you, too.

"How would you live if you knew God wants you to: Feel and know what it is you desire, ask for what you desire, and have what you desire?

Exercise your wanting muscles, practice naming and claiming what you desire, and feel how very loved you are, and how your happiness is wanted for you.

Call on me anytime--I am a future self with love and wisdom for you. I am a future self who sings and dances and writes, and who is surrounded by love, beauty, abundance,and spiritual, truth-based loving people.

And I tell you: I am never far away. I call you forward to me. Come. Embrace me as I embrace you. What you are looking for, is also looking for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment