Monday, February 22, 2010

Tapping Resources available-this week only!

Here's a neat self-help resource for you. It's called EFT: Emotional Freedom Technique. It's another system of energy psychology, in the same family as the repatterning work I do. What I like about EFT is it's very simple to learn and powerful. I learned it a few years ago, and use it mainly on myself. EFT involves tapping on a sequence of meridian points while saying things out loud verbally that are related to what you are wanting to clear or transform.

If EFT is so good, you might ask why I don't offer EFT in my work with clients. Honestly, I feel repatterning goes deeper and is far more comprehensive, so I usually prefer to work in that system. Also, since EFT is much simpler as a self-help method, I prefer to be offering clients repatterning since this is a method they can't as easily provide for themselves. (Yes, it's possible to learn to repattern yourself--of course--but learning EFT is whole lot simpler and faster).

This week, there is a "Tapping Summit" this week...where different therapists and EFT experts share their knowledge and give you an experiential EFT session. This is all offered free..they would like you to buy the recordings, but for this week you can listen to a wealth of material for free.

I just listened to a recording with Judy Byrne, on "Tapping to Heal the Critical Internal Voice." It was excellent, and I highly recommend it. Besides leading the interviewer through several tapping sequences, she also explained a number of research findings that are very relevant to repatterning work..I enjoyed the external validation.

I am doing to share those principles in another blog post. Meantime, here's the link to the EFT info:

**************************************
Tapping World Summit - this week only 2/21-2/25
8pm EST – go to any of these three websites:

http://www.tappingworldsummit.com/live

http://www.thetappingworldsummit.com/live

http://www.tappingworldsummit2.com/live
**************************************

Happy Tapping,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment