Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day from Heart's Abode!

I wish you joy, peace and a heart full of love and gratitude.
Love is our essence, where we come from and what we are made
of, so I know that if you look inside you will find it..just
as the sun is always there even when we can't see it. Love
comes in so many forms and romantic love is just one of them,
as enticing as that form is. So I wish you love in all its
forms, including self-love.

I want to gift you with the recording of last week's Prosperity
Session, so here's the link to hear it. It takes a little
more than an hour and you will receive the session just by
listening. If you want to pause and write down your answers
to the questions I ask, you can do that too.

Here's the link to the recording:
http://tinyurl.com/yzx6mhp

Why am I giving a session away for free?
This is my way of paying it forward, especially in these times when so many are feeling financially challenged.

In exchange for this session, I request simply that you pass on this information to anyone you feel could benefit from a prosperity and energy shift and who would be open to new kinds of energy psychology work.

Peace, love, joy and prosperity blessings,
Ellen

More info about the recorded Prosperity Call:
As you listen and come up with your own answers to questions I ask during the session, you’ll get to clear fears and limiting beliefs as well that hold you back from prosperity and fulfillment.

On the recording you'll also hear me talk about the next Joyful Manifesting Intensive--5 days in a row of repatterning sessions by distance (for this program you don't call in or show up anywhere--she does the work for you). It begins today, Valentine's Day and you can sign
up at http://www.joyfulmanifesting.com.

If you listen to the recording of the teleclass and feel a good shift, imagine how much more shift you can experience by having 5 days in a row of these sessions—for less than the price of a single session with me.

Curious about the Intensive or wondering what it’s good for? Read more here or go to www.joyfulmanifesting.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment