Thursday, June 24, 2010

Highlights from Joyful Manifesting

Last Friday another 5 day Joyful Manifesting program concluded. I offer these programs of distance healing & empowerment every other month on the new moon, which supports manifesting new conditions in our lives. There were 40 people receiving "proxy" or distance healings through this program to help clear the obstacles in the way of manifesting two goals or intentions.

In a way, the program is like having a really effective specific prayer being said for you every day for 5 days, and having a really powerful energy healing session at the same time. And all this happens without you having to go anywhere, call me, or even be online or meditating on the process.

I feel like the master archeologist/alchemist as I sit in my healing room, with my written repatterning books and in a meditative open space..working with the information that comes to me intuitively as well. For example, in one of the sessions I distinctly heard "And I don't know where my next $1000 is going to come from." One of the participants in the call had been thinking that exact thought that very day. She, and several others said, "I don't understand how that can be, but it feels like this group session you are doing is just for me--it's that accurate and right on!"

Here's a little taste from one of the sessions--this is the positive action (homework) that came up for us to do. You can do it too!

Do your spiritual practice 5 days a week (or more) for the next month. Not sure what your spiritual practice is? Here are some options, which you might not have thought of as a spiritual practice.

How I define a spiritual practice is as much about the intention with which you do something, as what you actually do for your practice. To me, a spiritual practice is any activity that helps you become more centered and in touch with yourself, and could be physical or creative. What we usually think of as spiritual practices are meditation, yoga, chi kung, chanting, prayer and contemplation. However, journaling, dance, other forms of movement, walking in nature, watercolor or drawing, working with clay, reading uplifting and inspiring material, walking in nature all qualify if you do them with the intention of attuning within and connecting to a Higher Power, however or whomever you understand that to be. If you set this time aside as your sacred and cherished time with Creator, that makes it a spiritual practice.

Another option is to identify a “menu” of spiritual practices—up to 3—that you can choose from daily, you don’t have to just pick one and do that one every day. Sometimes our challenge is to be consistent and regular with one thing, and at other times our challenge is to break out of the box and pay more attention to “what am I needing today?”. Those are times when we are asked to live more in the moment as opposed to being programmed in advance. What feels right to you?

One participant said "Wow, this positive intention just gels amazingly well with my goals...thanks again!!

Read on here for more feedback about this last Intensive. Oh and why do I call it an Intensive? It's because you get 5 days in a row of repatterning. That's a LOT of energy shifts in a short time, for creating real breakthroughs and momentum.

"I literally had a sciatic-like butt/leg pain yesterday (very unusual for me) that resolved when I relaxed into a new possibility of earning more when the fall rolls around and clients return from summer vacation. Pretty darn cool--you are a powerful energy shifter indeed!" (after a session about clearing our panic about money)

This same person moved through some dark difficult internal states as the Intensive went on and for a few days afterwards but has now arrived at whole new level of lightness, clarity and focus in her work direction.

"I had a HUGE shift after session 3 even though I had not read the notes yet. I had a stomach ache for several days and was actually worried that I had something seriously wrong with me. It lifted after that session, whatever it was, and I feel much better. Although they are proxy sessions, most statements were significant for me in either my relationship with my boyfriend, my son or my job. Funny how that works. Thank you for the shifts!"

"The other person who did the Intensive with me (the writer shared the Intensive with a friend via my two for one "gifting" option) was able to drop his addictive drinking for the whole 5 days."

"I am coming to greater peace on a decision that I have made and will be announcing it in the next four hours." (After the decision-making repatterning).

"It seems like the last couple intensives have been accompanied with a big nesting surge, including movement of furniture and the company that was here today.... helped move furniture lol. This helps our home to flow better and it is a very good shift in our life. Thanks so much for your work in these Intensives."

Thanks again to all of you who went on this journey with me. It is an honor, joy and awesome experience to serve you in this way.

Love and light,
Ellen

PS If you want to know more, or sign up for the August Intensive, please go here:

No comments:

Post a Comment