Thursday, July 22, 2010

An interview with Yours Truly

I am happy to share this recording of Meira Findel, the Holistic Accountant, interviewing me. We decided to do this right now to
promote my Prosperity Party - my East Coast "tour" coming right
up in August(I AM a rock star,I am! I even have a photo of me in cool dark shades playing guitar, albeit air guitar, to prove it. And like any rock star, I go on tour!)

Meira's been a colleague, friend and fan for years but her major turnaround after a recent session with me is what led her to offer to assist me and promote me to her amazing network. I am so grateful!

The interview gives you more background and explanation of repatterning--and how I came to be doing this work. There's an emphasis on the work I do with clients around money and prosperity.

Here is the interview, it's about 45 minutes long.
http://www.audioacrobat.com/play/Wf9h2gqs

OR downloadable version here:http://tinyurl.com/34hkck6

Enjoy!

With love,
Ellen

PS Have you marked your calendar yet for my upcoming
f*ree monthly teleclass, 7/28 at 7:30 pm Eastern?
You just dial in at that time and listen..anyone on
the call receives the session, whether you speak or
not. It will be recorded and posted here.

Staying Centered in Turbulent Times teleclass
Wednesday, July 28 from 7:30-8:30 Eastern.
Dial-in: 1-712-432-1600 Access 121233#.

No comments:

Post a Comment