Thursday, December 30, 2010

Final gifts of the season!

Hello...I am enjoying the quiet stillness of the snow and cold, as the old year winds down. Many people enjoyed that energy on our call last night, the winter stillness. And perhaps it was also our theme, "Aligning with Acceptance, Optimism and Peace of Mind."

Here's the link to the recording--enjoy! It's slightly over an hour long. On the call I mentioned that the format of free calls will be changing in 2011--they will be teaching calls, and more of an intro to my work. The group repatternings will continue to be available through paid subscriptions or a la carte sessions, as will my Mercury Retrograde and Joyful Manifesting proxy sessions. I also mentioned a holiday special on private sessions for new clients, which you are welcome to take advantage of.

Many blessings,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment