Sunday, January 16, 2011

How to make 2011 your year?

I have a feeling, maybe you do too, that this is going to be your year. The year you make some important breakthroughs and go to a whole new level of clarity and living on purpose.

It's easy to make resolutions, promises to ourselves. But besides all the inspired resolutions, the question is, what needs to enter or leave your life to get there. What are you going to do differently and what support do you need to put in place to make the changes happen?

What do you really need to commit to this year? I'm not talking about action steps at this point, like eating less sugar. I'm talking about an overall committment like "Being more loving to myself and my body", "Allowing myself to be more successful".

I have two easy ways for you to receive clarity, clearing, and energy for moving forward, coming right up!

1. Tomorrow's proxy or distance session, Manifesting Monday, which I am planning to do once a month, to help you manifest money, support, helpful people, your health and relationship goals and intentions. More info at:
http://www.repattern.com/Manifesting_Mondays.shtml.

2. Next Saturday, my annual Manifest Your New Year's Intentions group by teleclass, at 10am Mountain, noon Eastern. More info at:
http://www.repattern.com/2011.shtml.

Instructions for how to prepare for the New Year's group will be in the next post.

If insanity is doing the same things and expecting different results, how do we get sane and grounded in making changes?"

No comments:

Post a Comment