Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Manifest Your Mate - Session 2 Notes - Feeling Deserving, Lovable & Worthy of being loved

Session 2 Overview and Details of session notes

Overview of Session:

With this topic, it is not surprising that our relationship with our mother was the focus. Our first experiences of bonding and parenting (whether with our biological mother or another caregiver) imprint us with our sense of safety, of being loved and wanted, of being connected. From this relationship our infant selves form a fundamental sense of whether we are loved, wanted, accepted and welcomed—or not.

When I re-read the session notes again after having completed the Parental Repatterning for repatterning our primary mother imprints, the numerous negative beliefs and concepts that we are resonating with in relationship to an intimate partner, make perfect sense in light of mothering that did not meet our basic needs. This is not to trash anyone’s mother—most of our mothers were doing the best they could with what they had—but simply to finally clear those old imprints and resonate with the kind of loving mothering energy that helps us feel loved and secure and so that we can attract, be at ease with, and actually receive love from healthy caring partners.

If you are a woman seeking a relationship with a man, then usually it is the case that our father issues will impact our choices and outcomes in relationships, but our primary experience of mothering (again whether it was from our actual birth mother or another primary caretiver)and early bonding will most profoundly determine how lovable we feel and our ability to feel safe and relax into love, as well as form nourishing supportive bonds in our lives with partners and others.

Detailed Session notes:

Problems/Issues:

The person I want doesn’t want me
I don’t believe the soulmate I intend to attract would perceive me as a match
I don’t truly feel worthy and able to sustain a long term relationship with someone I really love
Once my soulmate truly sees who I am, he will reject/leave/abandon me
There is no such thing as a truly healthy happy relationship so I might as well give up now
Even if/when I find my soulmate, it won’t last – s/he will die or leave; nothing good ever lasts

Intentions:

It is possible for me to be one of the blessed ones who finds their soulmate and enjoys happiness with him/her

I let go of unrealistic and ungrounded romantic ideals for the joys and pleasures of a growing, authentic intimate partnership

I let go of expecting the impossible from my soulmate/the opposite sex

I let go of either of us having to be perfect and celebrate our divine humanness

I know I am capable of having, worthy and deserving of an amazing, paradigm-shifting relationship

Repatterning: The Parental Repatterning

This repatterning helps transform our non-coherent (negative) patterns in relationship to, or in reaction to, our mothers.

What was the core issue in your relationship with your mother? My mother was unable to provide unconditional nurturing and soothing / My mother was not able to be fully present and bond with me at a heart and soul level

What qualities did you not like in your mother? My mother is critical, aloof, judgemental and unable to see me for who I am

Do you have any of these qualities? I am critical, judgemental of myself and unable to see myself clearly for who I am

What were the developmental needs that were not met or that were provided for negatively?

I force you to be at a different stage of development than you are actually at/I disrespect you/I put you down

What was the feeling response? I feel hurt, ashamed and want to escape

Beliefs that resulted:

I am always wrong / I can’t please anyone, especially the ones closest to me / I am useless

Trauma reflex: I overcompensate to avoide pain even though the original pain is no longer present

What is the % of non-coherent energy we have as a consequence of this imbalanced mother relationship? I have 94% non coherent frequency patterns in relation to my mother (this changed by the end of the session to 0% noncoherent).

As a result of this, I have 6% coherent energy available for…Feeling good about myself/Feeling lovable/Having a warm, open loving relationship with my partner/Sexual and emotional fulfillment (Shifted to 100% by the end of the session)

What is the compensation patterns we developed to make up for the lack of needs being provided?

I separate myself from others because my needs will never be met
I feel I must sympathize or agree with you because if I say the truth you’ll reject me
I am weak willed

Planetary frequency involved:
Mercury –non-coherent – I communicate ineffectively

I understand my mother treated me this way because she was not appropriately mothered herself and had distorted perceptions of what good mothering is.

Positive developmental mother messages we need to hear and resonate with:
You can trust me / I am always here for you

Self healing modalities:
Palming / Color lenses – green-visualize green in our hearts
There are several positive actions from this session, do them as you can!

They will be provided in a separate email.

No comments:

Post a Comment