Friday, January 15, 2010

Decree of Abundance & Contemplations for the new decade

I like this abundance decree from Maureen Moss and wanted to share it with you. Maureen is the creator of the World Puja Network which is a truly amazing website and collection of internet radio shows on a variety of topics--personal empowerment, spirituality, metaphysics and other subjects at the leading edge of consciousness. Check it out at www.worldpuja.org.

DECREE OF ABUNDANCE

From The Light of God that I Am.
From The Love of God that I Am.
From The Power of God that I Am.
From The Heart of God that I Am.

I Decree-

I dwell in the midst of Infinite Abundance. The Abundance of God is my Infinite Source.

The River of Life never stops flowing. It flows through me into lavish expression. Good comes to me through unexpected avenues and God works in a myriad of ways to bless me.

I now open my mind to receive my good. Nothing is too good to be true. Nothing is too wonderful to have happen. With God as my Source, Nothing amazes me.

I Am not burdened by thoughts of past or future. One is gone. The other is yet to come.

By the power of my belief, coupled with my purposeful fearless actions and my deep rapport with God, my future is created and my abundance made manifest.

I ask and accept that I am lifted in this and every moment into Higher Truth. My mind is quiet.

From this day forward I give freely and fearlessly into life and Life gives back to me with magnificent increase. Blessings come in expected and unexpected ways. God provides for me in wondrous ways.

I AM indeed grateful. And I let it be so.

Saying it is not enough, believing it changes everything and then acting upon it changes everything, yet again!

Please share this with your loved ones! Maureen requested that you do so
with the following noted also: Copyright Maureen Moss, 2010 and her
Websites: http://www.worldpuja.org also http://www.maureenmoss.com


I admire her honesty and deep contemplation and invite you to do the same
after reading this..more from Maureen Moss.

************************************************************************
I thought quite awhile about whether I would step out on this limb or not, and I decided yes. Not just for me, but for the many.

First things first. Are we in agreement that this entire shift that we have been hauling ourselves through for a decade is first and foremost about a shift in consciousness? I have been wondering this past week or so how many have asked themselves a couple of big and critical questions, those being:

1. What does it mean for me to shift consciousness? (Your energy imprint on this earth is your consciousness.)
2. What am I shifting out of and into?
3. How will I behave in each moment that is of a higher nature than my former ways of behaving?
4.What must I let go of now, that is not my authentic Self?
5. How do I BE LOVE?

If those fundamental questions are not asked and answered by each and every one of us and fervently embraced and turned into action and being, then what is the point of playing at all in this amazing game of Shift? (And it is amazing.)

We are such a results orientated human race; don't we choose to play the biggest game of our lives in our favor? Is there really anyone not bursting at the seams to leave the discontent, discomfort, dissatisfaction, and dis-ease of separation behind? Is there really anyone that doesn't desire the ultimate amount of soul-growth and love out of this experience on Planet Earth? What are you willing to do for it? How are you willing to be for it?

For me personally it would appear pointless to not do everything possible to work with the energies that are in my favor, in my heart (and my house,) and to dig as far down into myself as possible to bring up the best in me.

I know it is a mandate to expose my authentic self, in spite of former fears 'on their way out resentments,' or limiting beliefs about myself, anything or anyone, and in spite of current headaches, heart adjustments (still), my body vibrating so fast at times I believe I'll just take off like a rocket, zero appetite, energy wipe-outs, my Higher Self and my soul both speaking to me almost non-stop, and ringing in my ears (again) so loudly, it's like bells that could be heard 'round the world. There is a price and a prize for going for the gold, of a God Consciousness. So be it. Bring it on.

I'm not stopping for anything or anyone (mind and ego included) to claim it. How about you? When I step out of this skin and bones suit, I'm making sure my life counted for something, and that I cleaned up as many messes that I made as possible, that I supported and loved as many as possible (without giving my energy away just to feel worthy or having it sucked out of me...this one is new to me,) that I climbed out on as many limbs as I deemed necessary and took flying leaps off many a cliff to see if I could reach the highest parts of myself. How about you?

Comments anyone? I'll share some of my contemplations with you as they ripen also..

May you rest in the sweetness and wisdom of your heart,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment