Saturday, January 23, 2010

Session report after "Energize Your Business for 2010"

I enjoyed leading a tele-class today on "Energize Your Business". We meditated to begin, on our business, and on finding a heart connection to our business. Then we explored how old our business felt--if it were a person,who would it be..an infant, a rambunctious or confused teen, a mature adult? One person discovered that her two different businesses were a bored adult and a nervous teenager, and I invited her to see how they might support each other. Could the adult support or guide the teen? Could the teenager bring some fresh or rebellious energy to spark the adult out of boredom? Another discovered that her two separate businesses were actually one and seeing them that way could reduce the complexity of the work. Try it, it could be interesting! Let me know what happens.

Our concluding statement was "I put in my full effort and leave the results to the Divine Will." In order to "clear" the statement or become aligned and resonating with this, we needed the following affirmation. Use this anytime you need to access your strength, power and higher vibration alignment. (Thanks to Sibylle Preuschat and Sue Pelechaty, from whom I learned the powerful process of Soul Clearing. They have included this affirmation from the work of Myra Swenson.)

"I have love, faith, trust, gratitude, courage and strength. My life energy is boundless. I am in a state of love. I am a powerful woman."

No comments:

Post a Comment