Sunday, January 10, 2010

Your personal and business New Year's contemplations

I received this set of questions from marketing coach Debbie Bermont. (Her site is http://www.outrageousbusinessgrowth.com)

Enjoy answering the questions for yourself. I love to keep my New Year's review and intentions in a journal and look back at them at the end of the year, or even beyond that.

Another fabulous thing to do is to assemble images from magazines and catalogs, draw, paint or collage your answers. If you are a visual or kinesthetic learner you'll especially enjoy the process.

Personal questions:

What fills me up and lights up my life?
What keeps me centered?
What would make this year FUN?
What new activities would I like to include in my life this year?
What do I want more of in my life?
What beliefs can I release in my life that no longer serve me?
What relationships should I release that no longer serve me?
Who should I reconnect with in 2010?
What kind of contribution can I make in the world this year?

Business questions:

How do I want to position myself in the marketplace?
What skills do I need to learn this year to make my business grow quickly?
What team do I need to put in place to expand my business?
What kind of exposure do I need to grow my business? Where will I get this exposure?
What one thing can I change about my business that will make the greatest impact?
What old patterns of behavior have held me back in my business in the past that I'm ready to release? What new behavior will I replace it with?

No comments:

Post a Comment